Friday, October 28, 2011

One hour later

One hour on from my previous post and it is now almost dark. The sky now looks like this. It is so beautiful. The thunder is still rumbling around, and it is geting closer to us, but so far there is no rain. Any minute now the dogs will be howling at the door to be let in. They hate the thunder so we always have them in until it has passed. It looks like it might be a cosy evening knitting, and listening to music then. My light is flickering. I just hope it isn't knitting by candle-light!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi

How are you?

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

I see you have been busy, those pies and cakes look delicious, can almost smell them from here!

We are just about to head in to our tropical wet season and we can expect lots of rain, storms and cyclones this year according to the forcasters. Our poor Dog wont be too thrilled either.

Michelle :o)