Monday, October 13, 2008

Sending you fairy wishes

We all need a bit of fantasy in our lives, and I just love anything to do with fairies. So when Chris encouraged me to explore what can be done with a blog, and I found I could add a different example of 'fairy-art' each day, I couldn't resist. I've also changed my layout a bit. I think it looks tidier and I hope you agree. Just for today I have included a piece of my own fairy-art. It is an Artist Trading Card (ATC) that I made last year, for a swap organised by a craft shop on the Isle of Wight. I sent two of my cards in and received two lovely fairies from other people in return.

It was good to chat to Jean on the phone today. Now I have four people on my list of Skype contacts. I look forward to adding a few more.

We've had a lovely sunny day today, but we stayed at home in case a letter was delivered. It wasn't! but we weren't really surprised as today is a national holiday so most things ground to a halt. I did a bit of crafting and spent the afternoon up on the roof terrace, doing my cross-stitching. I did manage to strip the beds and get the linen washed and dried as well, so it's not 'all play and no work'.

No comments: